Fair use statement:
Under the provisions of fair use in USC Title 17 Chapter 1 Section 107, this site uses insubstantial portions of copyrighted works to create a new, transformative work for the purpose of identification and education, and
informational purposes only. The credits and economic benefits are to the original copyright owner/s where possible details or references provided.
Please do send me a email for any claims or copyright issues before proceeding with any other actions.
- Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.
- This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.
- Although the author and publisher have made every effort to ensure that the information in this blog is correct, the author and publisher do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
- The information in this blog is meant to supplement, not replace. The authors and publisher advise readers to take full responsibility for their safety and know their limits.
Me nor my company accepts no liability for the content of this blog, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and if used it would be at his/her own risk.
Any views or opinions presented in this blog are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of The Seema Group and its group companies are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
THIS SITE IS PURELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND ENTERTAINMENT NOT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE
Copyright © 2005 by Mustafa M. Kamal aka MK aka emkay aka emkaytsg
All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests or Claims, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions & Claims Coordinator,” at the address below.
76185 Karlsruhe, Germany